.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Old Spice Commericial / Terry Crews / Scent Vacation commercial with Isaiah Mustafa / Ray Lewis Heart of a Champion / Behind the Scenes Video


So for a little while now, the Old Spice commercials have been pretty great. Some are funny while others are pretty creative. Here's a few of the funnier ones with Terry Crews lol




Then there are these newer Old Spice commercials that I know alot of women were into because of Isaiah Mustafa. But I thought the commercials was pretty cool how they went from scene to scene. Check out the Scent Vacation commercial.





So when I originally saw the old spice commercial above, I thought it was probably done in After Effects... which I'm pretty sure they used on the Ray Lewis, Heart of a Champion Commercial...



But after seeing the process they underwent during the shoot, it's pretty clear how they made it. Here's the behind the scenes video of the Scent Vacation commercial.