.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Nate Dogg "Regulate" aka "Regulators" / "Nobody Does it Better" / "So Fly" / Rest In Peace


Rest In Peace Nate Dogg! Nate Dogg died on March 15, 2011 in Long Beach, California. Its crazy cause Nate Dogg is one of the few artist that truly had everyone on his boat. I mean when I think about it, I really never heard anyone say anything negative what-so-ever about Nate Dogg... before and after his death. So I wanted to let some time pass before putting up a post about the late great Nate Dogg! The first record Nate Dogg was on that really set it off for me was of course, "Regulate" aka "Regulators" with Warren G.





I think one of the best songs Nate Dogg tore up was also with Warren G, and it's perfect to describe Nate Dogg and what he did... "Nobody Does it Better".


e

The last record I wanted to post that Nate Dogg was on was from his super rap group, 213, with Snoop Dogg and Warren G. This record "Im Fly" or is it "So Fly"... either way, this was a dope record. And I actually stumbled across a tribute video someone made for Nate Dogg to this record.