.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Beyonce - Independent woman - bye daddy!


Beyonce and her father Matthew Knowles have split as performer/manager

No she did not sack him!

Both parties have confirmed it was a mutual split and that he is going to focus on his "gospel and inspirational label" ( Michelle Williams is on hold on line one Mr Knowles!)

Mr. Knowles is responsible for bringing Destiny Child into the spot light in the late 90’s and guided his daughter to phenomenal solo success since  ( and made him a small fortune! ) and reflected on his daughter’s success. “We did great things together, and I know that she will continue to conquer new territories in music and entertainment” said Matthew

In a statement released by Beyonce "I am grateful for everything he has taught me, he is my father for life and I love my dad dearly”


Here is a classic Destiny Child track to remember the good old days