.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Ace Hood "Hustle Hard" Official Music Video Directed by Gil Green/ Remix Video ft. Lil Wayne and Young Jeezy / Making of the Video, behind the scenes of Hustle Hard


Ace Hood just dropped the Official Music Video for "Hustle Hard". I wasn't the biggest Ace Hood fan but I think he went in on this one and he got me curious to see what else he got lined up in the near future! I know one thing, anyone who's on the come up and wants to record with him is gonna be spending more money now, than they would have had to before this record dropped~



Yea director Gil Green did a good job with this video. A good vision with some green screen magic and you have a good video. I think the actual DP if it wasn't Gil Green (but I think it was) is what really makes this video. The camera movements weren't robotic and just rotated back and fourth, the movement was more sharp and direct, more unique than the norm... which of course they don't show during the Behind the Scenes Video.



ON SET OF ACE HOOD's "HUSTLE HARD" from DERICK G on Vimeo.

 And of course I gotta throw in the remix since that's already out... it features Lil Wayne and Young Jeezy.