.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Friday, March 4, 2011

Listen To Ryan Seacrest's Britney Spears Interview

Weaveney rolled into the studio to do a sitdown with Ryan Seacrest for his KIIS-FM L.A. show this morning, where they played the "full version" of new Ke$ha-co-written single "Till The World Ends" (which has now been added to iTunes) and had an mind-blowing exchange.

And when I say mind-blowing, I mean it was off the chizzle. Witness these revelations, Brit Pack:
Seacrest: I heard you got a new place? You moved?
Wigney: Yes.

Seacrest: And how is that?
Rugney: It's fun.

Seacrest: What happens when you're in your car and you hear one of your songs on the radio?
Extensionney: I change it immediately.

Seacrest: Tell us about the track ["Till The World Ends"].
Talkativeney: It's fun. I like it. It's just good energy. I like it.
Okay, okay—to be fair, Brit sounded like she was in great spirits. She laughed a lot and talked a bit about working with Max Martin over the years. She also says she's going on tour early this summer.