.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Sunday, March 13, 2011

The Game and Lil Wayne "Red Nation" / NEW Rap 2011/ West Coast/ Dirty South/ Will Hype Williams direct the official music video?


The west coast and the dirty south came together on the new single "Red Nation", which is off of the highly anticipated 'The R.E.D. Album.' Yea I'm talking about The Games new album. This album is supposed to have appearances from mad different artist. The first single off of "Red Nation", they sampled "Sandstorm" by Darude.
 
Produced by Cool and Dre, I think they did a good job with changing it up, although I've heard a few people who don't like it...but you're always gonna have a few haters out there. And clearly two rappers talking about red nation draws a somewhat bloody visual to mind... personally I'd rather kick it and roll up than say I rep the Bloods or Crips, or anything like that.
Now I'm not sayin I wont, and haven't held my own, but come on, Bob Marley and MLK are the highest positioned figures in the background on my page (aside from myself hah). But still, this is a banger. I know alot of folks out here in Boston don't like the rap movement currently taking place on the west-coast or in the south, but I try to give respect when respect is due despite any of that title/labeling ish.
 
Listen to it for yourself. I wouldn't be surprised if there was an official music video in the near future. And who would they get to direct it... Hype Williams maybe, or is that too obvious? Maybe they wont even make a video?!? Naw I feel confident when I say, there will be an official music video for "Red Nation", I just don't know who's gonna direct or produce it . Guess we'll have to wait and see...