.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Best Music and Arts Festival of 2011/ Bonnaroo / Jamband, Rap, Dubstep, Folk, Jazz, Funk, Hip Hop and more...


So I can honestly say I'm a big fan of music festivals. Why wouldn't I be?!? There basically big parties with great live music and art. From what I've heard, the best music festival in the United States is Bonnaroo. Although some argue Burning Man is a great time, I don't really put that in the music category... it does have the arts tho.

Bonnaroo is the best because they are the modern day Woodstock. Gathering the biggest and best artist from all genres, they're doing what so many of us have always asked for. These music festivals are usually a great time, but I've heard Bonnaroo is on some other ish! Music, Art, Beer, Good Bud, Partying all night, the option to camp all weekend and everything in between. 

Check out this years line up at the 2011 Bonnaroo Music and Arts Festival which is held in Manchester, Tennessee from June 9th to the 12th.
With a line up as crazy as this, I definitely hope I can make it for the first time. Worse comes to worse, I'll be hitting up a local festival like Gathering of the Vibes which is in CT. Aside from the money I'd save on gas from driving down there, the general tickets should be much cheaper as well which means more money to spend on the festivities! So if your planning on going to Bonnaroo, or any other festivals for that matter, definitely be safe, and enjoy yourself~