.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Best fight of 2011/ Little vs big fight / Lets laugh/ jokes aside, fighting isn't cool hah


This may very well be the best fight of 2011. Yea it doesn't really last too long, but it's pretty entertaining hah. I don't really get whats going on, I think lil man was just watching Karate Kid or something hahah. 
So I don't really get who's the bully, but fighting isn't cool... for any kids out there watching. Shoooottt, its not cool for us grown folks either. Too many people be losing their lives over stupid stuff. Lets just enjoy life and get the fighting out of our lives while we're younger like these kids hah... NOTE- I am not encouraging kids to fight! Just like crack is whack, fighting is ...not as cool as writing? yeaa I tried hah just watch the video... lol and watch the kid when he tries to get up hahah