.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Brian McFadden Vs. Bryan Abrams: Battle Of The Ex-Boy Band Scumbags

Here's ex-Westlife member Brian McFadden, fiance of Delta Goodrem who went solo in 2004 and who's now washed up and apparently a complete homophobe.

Take a listen to his comments from last month on a New Zealand morning show, where the color pink was being discussed and a woman called in and said traditionally boys used to wear it (McFadden: "Yes, in San Francisco and Sydney!"):



An excerpt: "Saying pink is a form of red is the same as saying homosexual is a form of male. Don't be goin' all technical on me sayin' 'in the old days.' Because in the old days, there was no such thing as gay. It was frowned upon. The church would burn you at the stake."

That's a shame. I really liked his single "Real To Me" when it was out four years ago.

Just for the record, here's Brian performing in a pink hoodie:

Next up we have former Color Me Badd singer Bryan Abrams, who got wasted on Friday in an Oklahoma City restaurant then punched his girlfriend in the face while screaming, "I'm-a kill you! You and me! You and me!"

Romantic, no?

Nice mugshot. Abrams is in the slammer, and the woman is pressing charges.

In typical D'luv fashion, I never liked any of Color Me Badd's big hits, like "I Wanna Sex You Up," "All 4 Love" and "I Adore Mi Amore."

I much preferred their minor 1994 hit "Choose," off their follow-up flop album. That's Bryan Abrams singing lead in the video: