.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Sunday, January 9, 2011

"Monster" Official Music Video/ Kanye West/ Jay Z/Rick Ross/ Nicki Minaj/ 2011 Leak


Aight so here's the Monster "Official" Music Video

You want the Official Music Video in FULL HD... well sorry, this isn't it.
I don't think its out yet, but this version leaked and I had to hook y'all up. 

Check it out, "Monster" Music Video
from Kanye West Featuring Jay Z, Rick Ross, Nicki Minaj and Bon Iver



Personally I dont think the video comes remotely close to how ill the actual record is. When I'm just listening to it, I get much more amped up. I feel like a monster. This video just seems kinda boring. They did the obvious move without pushing it to the limit. I still love the track, but I'm disappointed in the video... Although this could change when the OFFICIAL FULL HD version is released, which I'm certain it will. Until then I guess I'm just gonna have to deal with this "teaser"~