.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

THE REEL ACE / FYI / Update on The Reel Ace Blog / Information About Adam "Ace" Spencer

UPDATE

Just wanted to keep you posted and let you know despite the blog being under construction, I am still here and will be updating it whenever I get the chance. I've essentially taught myself everything I know about music and video production... so I figured why stop there.

Although I work with one of the most talented cats out there, I try to rely on him as little as possible, he clearly has his hands full with his own ish. G Nellz is a beast, and his insight and views on what I used to call "work", has influenced my perspective beyond ones imagination.

I'm not a professional graphic designer or website developer, and have really just began gettin into it over the past year or so...

So with that said, try to go with the flow of things around here~