.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Brockton vs Xaverian / Double Overtime / CBS MAXPREPS At The Game / Ace'd It Productions

BROCKTON just falls short to XAVERIAN in Double OVeRTIME
 2010 
 
MaxPreps At The Game  
So although my contract with Nike didn't happen this year, I still have the local contract with CBS MaxPreps Inc, the nations #1 online source for high school sports. Filming and interviewing New Englands best athletes, I'm excited to be working with them again!

My first game was the highly anticipated battle between MaxPreps #1 team in Massachusetts, the Xaverian Brothers, as they were host to the number #7 ranked team in Massachusetts, the Brockton Boxers. I was pretty fired up! I know you can always expect a good game between these two teams but I had no idea it was gonna be this good... Check out the highlight reel... and let me know what you think about the MaxPreps Anthem I made. As you should know, I'm willing to do whatever it takes to make my work that much more unique. I love working with maxpreps and I love music so it was essentially inevitable. I felt like it was time to step my MaxPreps game up to the next level hah... hope you enjoy it!