.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Christopher Ciccone's Book Is Out Today!

Christopher Ciccone's Madonna tell-all Life With My Sister Madonna is finally out. If there was any doubt that Madge's embattled brother is a wordsmith for our times, witness the following brilliance from an excerpt published in the Daily Mail:
Every bit of anger I've ever felt at her, every disappointment she's caused me, every iota of pride I've swallowed on her behalf, every bitter rejection – it all comes to the surface. I reply to her. "You have never in the entire time I have worked for you since 1985 paid me even close to what I was worth. I gave up my life to help make you the evil queen you are today. Fifteen years listening to your bitching, egotistical rantings, mediocre talent and a lack of taste that would stun the ages."
Forget the context that was taken from—it's poetry! I'm grabbing two copies of this trash, because the man deserves to buy a 40-ounce from 7-Eleven when the royalty checks start rolling in, so he can celebrate his classy literary achievement with dignity.