.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Here's Pink, Justin Bieber And Adam Levine Recording Their Solo Bits For "We Are The World"

First of all, I love this photo of all the artists recording "We Are The World" last week after the Grammys. It's as if Quincy Jones was like, "OK, y'all, look up here and wait for my cue," and Barbra Streisand was all, "Fuck that shit, I didn't iron my wig, knock the mothballs out of my bra and cake on the warpaint to not get my damn picture taken!"

Good ol' Babs, always taking the classy road. And speaking of classy, MTV threw this video up today of Pink, Justin Bieber, Adam Levine, Mary J. Blige (who sounds like she's blowing out her vocal chords) and Akon recording their solos for the new version of "We Are The World."



You know, because when one thinks of artists who harbor a genuine, charitable concern for the welfare of others, one thinks of Akon.

All I really want to know is this: where the hell was Ke$ha?